RECIPE FOR ECO LOVE

1 Cup of Love


1 Tbls of Creativity


A Dash of Eco-friendliness


Servings: The Whole Universe


Monday, January 17, 2011

Made With EcoLOVE Has a New Logo!

I wanted to share some really exciting news with everyone!  First of all, I want to thank one of my dear friends and one of the villagers from my sister citizen organization (the Family Love Village), Ariel for his amazing talents with creating a new face for Made With EcoLOVE.  I am extremely happy with the new look and feel and hope that you like it too!  :o)




If you want to brand your business with extraordinary work, check out Ariel and his partners' website at: VujaDe Studios.  He also created a new logo for my sister blog: Family Love Village that I'm excited to share, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment